Friday, January 12, 2007

Lotus Notes doesn't have to archive everything!

I just talked with Don Baker and found two new ways to make Lotus Notes work better for me.

1) Select the folders that I don't want Notes to automatically archive (eg. "Action" and "Waiting For" folders). Then, emails in these folders won't go to "Archives" but will stay in that folder until I move them which is exactly what I want.

2) I should be using the "Junk" folder and have Notes automatically identify "junk." This should eliminate a lot of the spam that I'm receiving.

I also learned that if we want to use Outlook as a client - we can have our Notes Domino server send our email to Outlook. Interesting!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Hi there,

The Virtual Services team appreciates your interesting entries and feedback.